Sunday, March 30, 2008

driving home from work sick

So driving home from work yesterday night I felt like I had a fever. My body was numb. Head was pounding. Feeling like shit would just sum it up. So I turned on the radio 'cause I haven't so in soo long. It was 8pm so I told myself "Chocolate City @ 8pm on kcrw 89.9fm!"It was a radio show I used to try to listen to all the time when I didn't have a mp3 or cd player in the car. Oh my... the first track they played gave me this rare feeling that just totally woke me up. Goose bumps. Head bumpin. Dancing in my car seat. It made the ride home enjoyable. The city lights of downtown LA sparked like glistening stars. I was weaving through traffic. woo. Then when I got home and got out of my car I felt like shit again. boo. But after 7 or so hours of sleep I feel like a champ again. I think it's just lack of sleep that's been killing me.

the track that made it all wonderful last night...

No comments: