Saturday, March 22, 2008

finals are over

Finals are officially over! Wooooooooooo. Now all I need to know is if I passed all of my classes. But until then, I'm free to do whatever. Kind of. Some things I have in mind to accomplish in this one week. I don't think I'll be able to complete them. But I'll try.

- make a plush doll
- finish a couple of paintings
- watch a few movies
- read a book or two
- take lots of pictures
- spend time with family and friends
- get my car checked out for problems
- sell some stuff on ebay
- learn how to make this list of things shorter.

Looks like I have too much on my plate. (-_-)



Thanks Jen for the after finals congradulations present :)
I don't think I can handle so much chocolate (jew-go-lick?).. so you're gonna have to help me out.

audio:

1 comment:

jenny said...

woot woot!


my list was :

-sleep



so far, i havent been able to do it.