Friday, March 21, 2008

bad news for the lose

When I started thinking I lived in a pretty crime free neighborhood..

article: west covina status






http://www.hickerphoto.com/data/media/152/hooker-sea-lion_3497.jpg
Kill sea lions to protect salmon?

Is it a crime to eat salmon?! We eat salmon, too. But probably not as frequent as them. But who cares!? I've seen them do some pretty awesome things. Like balance a ball on their noses. Wooo. In any case, I think their are other ways to approach this. Sea lions for the win!
article: sea lion
audio: sea lion ( chromeo remix )




Man on fire. Literally.
article
<--- this song makes me laugh. but thought it would be a good audio file companion for the article.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

I felt the same about my neighborhood until we realized Phil Spector was living a few blocks away.