Thursday, June 19, 2008

another 35 miles

I got back back around 11pm tonight after biking to and from dinner with a few classmates and friend over at savoy in Alhambra. 35 miles have been added to the other 15 miles I biked earlier this morning. That's 50 freakin' miles! I'm not as tired as I thought I'd be. But still tired. I'm just glad I made it home alive. It seemed like I was biking faster on the way back 'cause I wanted to be home asap. I think it has to do with the fact that I was biking in the dark and all I could think about was making it home alive.

Anyways, Savoy for the third time wasn't bad. The curry fish was pretty good but I still dig japanese style curry. The one served at Savoy was a bit weird. I don't really know how to explain it exactly. It was just light curry mixed in finely shredded up radish or something.

yeah... i'm tired.

peace.

No comments: