Friday, May 2, 2008

my thighs are burnin'

so my buddy, colby and i brought our bikes to school. after we took off for our first ride over to a near by chipotle i ran into him within the first 10 or so feet or riding and we both fell. It led my previous scab to reopen and bleed freely through my jeans. it was awesome. so that's not all. half way there my tire blew. probably due to low psi in my back tire. so i went to get a new tire and a hand pump and we were off again. we biked a few mini uphill roads which killed us. but overall we had a nice time riding around and getting used to fixed gear bikes, fixies, or what have you. i think i'm going to have some crazy looking thighs by the end of this month. o_o

The image “http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3036/2450635475_8c243be33b.jpg?v=1209447815” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

No comments: